10 Fresh Essay Topics on Emotional Intelligence For College
When you are looking for a topic for your essay on Emotional intelligence, it can be hard to find the right one to write about. But you don’t have to worry about finding a topic because I will give you ten that you can use or expand on in your essay.
10 Emotional Intelligence Topics
- Attitudes can be positive, negative or even neutral, but what does each mean when a person using one of them. You can look at attitudes and how the ABC or affect, behavioral change, and cognition model are developed using this model.
- Emotional contagion is what happens when you share the emotions with others. People can mimic the same emotion as other that they are around.
- When does a child start to develop emotional intelligence?
- Why do people that are considered sociopaths not have emotional intelligence? You can also use some case studies for this topic.
- Self-esteem is something that we develop or not when we are younger. Why is that? And what can a person do to have good self-esteem?
- How does emotional intelligence affect our mood and the way that we act?
- How does emotional intelligence affect psychopaths? Does it help them become who they are or is it harmful?
- What does is mean to have evolutionarily speaking and how is it connecting to us emotionally?
- Why is having emotional intelligence so important in our day-to-day lives?
- How doesn’t an emotional intelligence assessment from psychologist tell them more about us?
Emotional intelligence is something that we all need and if you want to learn more on the subject then you should check out Daniel Goleman’s book of the same name. He tells his readers how this is more important than someone’s IQ. This is true because in the early age of man, emotions were very important to tell things from their facial expressions and if the expressions weren’t read right, it could lead to life or death.
The study of emotions might look like it has all of the information it needs to make an assessment of everyone’s expression but this is just the tip of the iceberg of the research that is still being done in the field and mental health. The discovery of these things can help humanity adjust and live in a great world. Emotions are more than a way to express ourselves but they are how we are different from other species.